Sorry

  Sorry but my writing muse has been curled up in a fetal position for the past couple months. A few of you probably know why but for the re...

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Just when you thought it couldn't get more weird...

More restrictions in KSA starting tomorrow (direct from the U.S. Embassy): 
1. Travel between regions of the country is prohibited; 2. Travel into or out of the cities of Riyadh, Mecca, and Medina is prohibited; 3. For the cities of Riyadh, Mecca, and Medina, the previously announced curfew of 7 PM to 6 AM has been revised to a 3 PM to 6 AM curfew, with very limited exceptions involving life and safety.  This new curfew will begin tomorrow, March 26, 2020, and will extend until April 14, 2020.  The 7 PM to 6 AM remains in effect for other parts of the country. 

Yesterday the guard where I work took my temperature on my way in. He said 'wulla' so that means I was OK.

Today when I came back on the compound, the guard at our gate took my temperature. It was 36.4°C, since normal body temperature is supposed to be 37°C does that mean I have a cold?

Got an email update from our compound security office that any resident entering with a temperature greater than 37.5°C would be instructed to go straight to their residence and the medical office would check on them to determine next steps. Better keep my apartment clean, lol. Any one else with a temperature would not be allowed on the compound.

No comments:

Post a Comment