Sorry

  Sorry but my writing muse has been curled up in a fetal position for the past couple months. A few of you probably know why but for the re...

Monday, July 27, 2020

Weather update

This morning at 7:20 a.m. 29°C, 84% RH; 11:11 a.m. 36°C, 67% RH - huge amount of dust in the air. I've got two 20 pint dehumidifiers in my apartment and I empty each of them three times a day. So they are removing between 4 to 5 gallons every day and still it is way too humid in there. I mopped the floor in the place over the weekend and it took forever to dry. I do not recall Jizan being anywhere near as humid even though it is also on the Red Sea (which is still not red, big disappointment.)

I think that it must be some sort of law over here that if a vehicle does have a sunroof and you have a child then said-child must have their head stuck out the window. This also goes if your rear window rolls down. If you have multiple children then multiple heads are required. IDK


No comments:

Post a Comment