Sorry

  Sorry but my writing muse has been curled up in a fetal position for the past couple months. A few of you probably know why but for the re...

Monday, May 18, 2020

And the beat goes on.

News story in the Arab News - for the first week of the two-week 'holiday' the curfew will be lifted from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with free movement. The second week is a different story - the country will be on a 24 hour lock-down for five straight days. Won't even be able to leave our interment camp compound. Oh joy.

Still no news of any sort when things may be opening up. I guess I'll find out what the work schedule will be when I finally do get back in to the office on the 31st.


Weather report: sunny and hot with zero chance of rain, current temperature 35°C, wind chill 37°C. That's one ill-wind. It's starting to get up to 37°C (98.6°F) - to paraphrase Ned Stark, Summer is coming!

(blurry pic) My conservative estimate is that there must
be about 200 cats on this compound.
And they have kittens, ~2 per litter,
these little fellas are almost 'tame' - they
run up to about 1 'social distance' and
then sit down.

First part I designed that has been made here.
Works perfectly and looks rather nice if I do
say so myself (and I do.)



No comments:

Post a Comment