Sorry

  Sorry but my writing muse has been curled up in a fetal position for the past couple months. A few of you probably know why but for the re...

Friday, November 20, 2020

Quick post, it's been a slow week

 Some kind of instruction...I just don't know what type to use, any suggestions?



















The above is a form that needs to be filled out by people entering KSA. (I'm thinking that Hot&Sour soup might just do the trick and it might keep you from touching your eyes & nose.

It has been brought to my attention that I may not be seeing comments from some followers of my blog. IF you have subscribed to this blog to receive it in email format AND you 'comment' by replying to that email I will never see it. If you want me to see your comment then you must include my email address (jriddell @ gmail.com - remove the spaces) in the TO: area.

Next week I get a root canal done. Yipee!

I will be heading back to Michigan in December and staying through the month. With all the pandemic panic I don't know how many people that I would like to see that I will get to see. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment