Sorry

  Sorry but my writing muse has been curled up in a fetal position for the past couple months. A few of you probably know why but for the re...

Monday, June 22, 2020

Open ...

... for now? I guess it is official since I did get an email from the U.S. Embassy today (a day late.) KSA seems to be open for (most) businesses, etc. now including Mecca. However, international flights are not taking off yet nor are the borders open. I'll wait 3-5 days for the other shoe to drop. We might just be back to 24 hour curfew, who knows.

I did manage to make it to the 'saloon' today though. No waiting inside and you have to wear a mask - except when you don't.  So, now I feel like a 'real' boy again. I made a joke to the barbers that they must be working around the clock now. After one of them was able to translate the others laughed. Not to bad for  25 SAR ($6.67)

After

Before
The 'saloon'


No comments:

Post a Comment