Sorry

  Sorry but my writing muse has been curled up in a fetal position for the past couple months. A few of you probably know why but for the re...

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Apologies to Sheri & Lamb Chop...

♫♪
This is the plague that never ends,
It just goes on and on my friends.
Some Chinese started spreading it,
Not knowing what it was.
And now they keep on spreading it,
Forever, just because.
♫♪

Repeat ad infinitum...

Worked all last week (YEA!) Then the new curfew dropped (again). Went to work Sunday, all good. Went to work Monday and the Saudi engineer who also has a desk in our office came rolling in at the crack of 8:30 a.m. (our schedule is 6:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.) whom I have not seen for 2 months. We are in opposite groups from the start of all this.

Silly me, I had thought we were over the off/on schedule but apparently we are not. One of the soldiers came in and had a discussion with this Saudi and the upshot is that I got the rest of the week off. At least I still get paid even if productivity has gone to pot. I'll be back next week. 

Since Jeddah is now closed (again) there really is still nothing to go do & not much to say. Last week though, the groundskeepers did get our sidewalk cleaned up so it is passable. My neighbor moved downstairs and trapped himself a kitten which he is spoiling now. It's still a little wild but is much better than it was. At least it is not out on the street and he will get it neutered.


No comments:

Post a Comment