Sorry

  Sorry but my writing muse has been curled up in a fetal position for the past couple months. A few of you probably know why but for the re...

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Pictures and miscellany

Local Hyper Panda
If I use my old grocery bags to line the wastebasket do they become trash pandas? (The spelling in Arabic actually reads 'Banda' since there is no 'P' sound in the Arabic alphabet.)


Our local pool is nice, I might even step in it when it gets hot this summer. It does however, already have some residents. 

Holiday display on the green. They even played seasonally (somewhat) appropriate music in the Oasis Restaurant. 










If I were a fire extinguisher, where would I be? Oh, behind the trash can in a closet with the door closed, of course. 



And now I have a case of 'Camel Cough', went to the dispensary and the doctor gave me some meds, said to come back if I ran a temperature. Funny thing (to me) the cough syrup is a herbal extract of ivy, I'm allergic to poison ivy, hopefully I don't go anaphylactic. I must have gotten it at the old souq last weekend, but that's another blog entry.

1 comment: